Human-Nature provides children, youth, adults, and families with a unique counselling service that is grounded in our belief in the healing power of connection with the natural world. We are fortunate to be based among the natural wonders of beautiful Victoria, BC, and serve communities throughout the Capital Regional District, including:
- Saanich, Central Saanich
- Westshore communities
- Duncan and Cowichan Valley
Services we provide include:
- Nature-Based Counselling
- Individual counselling
- Child, youth and family counselling
- Couples and marriage counselling
- Group therapy programs
- Community workshops, retreats, and on-going groups
- Educational training for students, professionals, and organizations
- Contribution to the body of knowledge on Ecotherapy and Adventure Therapy practices
Check out our new book!!
We are excited about the release of our new book for New Society Publishing exploring our practice of nature-based therapy with kids and families. For more information or to order your copy click here or buy it from Amazon, or at Barnes & Nobles.
For upcoming trainings check out our Professional Development page.
Traditional Territory Acknowledgement
We at Human-Nature Counselling acknowledge that we live and work on unceded Coast Salish Territories, specifically of the Lekwungen and W_SÁNEC peoples. We are deeply grateful for this opportunity and are commited to supporing Indigenous Peoples to regenerate their lifeways and earthways