For those looking to expand their knowledge and training in NBT, become certified!
NBT with with Children, Youth, and Families is one of our specialized courses included in the Level 2 or Level 3 Certification Programs.
Coming September 2024
In this course, you will cover the following content:
- The role of play in establishing and supporting new family narratives
- Re-structuring family bonds
- Connection – Rupture – Repair Cycle
- Experiential approaches to identifying and shifting family patterns
- Working from a family systems lens in NBT
- NBT as an engagement approach for varying treatment goals between parents and children
- NBT as a relational approach to working with ambivalence
- Exploring interventions for addressing family conflict, attachment injuries, communication barriers, and dysfunctional family patterns
- Multi-family NBT
- Strengthening attachment relationships